Food supplement with 9 active ingredients, natural sources of steroidal saponins, flavonoids, terpenoids, antioxidants and coenzyme Q10.
💪_Formula developed to promote blood circulation1,2, invigorate the body and mind3,4, promote hormonal balance and fertility5-8 and protect the body against oxidative stress9.
💥_Composition: Fenugreek seed, coenzyme Q10 and 7 plant extracts (maca, ginkgo, tribulus, watercress, garlic, oats and black pepper).
⚡_Lactose-free, non-irradiated and free of genetically modified ingredients (GMO). Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
|Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.)||200|
Ginkgo biloba L. extract (leaf) 50:1, standardized to 24% flavonoid glycosides and 6% terpene lactones
(of which flavonoid glycosides; 14.4 mg and terpene lactones:3.6 mg)
Tribulus terrestris L. extract (fruit) 25:1, standardized to 95% saponins
(of which saponins: 57 mg)
Maca extract (root) (Lepidium meyenii Walp) 10:1, standardized to 0,6% macamides and macaenes
(of which macamides and macaenes: 3 mg)
|Watercress extract (plant) (Nasturtium officinale W.T.Aiton) 10:1||50|
|Garlic extract (bulb) (Allium sativum L.) 50:1||40|
|Avena sativa L. extract (straw) 10:1 – contains gluten||20|
Black pepper extract (Piper nigrum Carlos L.) 35:1, standardized to 95% piperine
(of which piperine: 9.5 mg)
- *: Recommended daily dose (2 capsules).
- Other ingredients: Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose); anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide); Capsule: coating agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), gelling agent (gellan gum).
- Contains gluten.
Recommended daily dose: Take two capsules daily with sufficient food and liquid.
Warnings: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking antiplatelet or anticoagulant medicines, it is recommended that you consult your doctor before taking the product. Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
Net Weight: 30 g.
Presentation: 120 capsules.
The results obtained after taking a food supplement depend on the correct use of the product, the time of consumption and the specific response of each organism. Food supplements have the function of supplementing the diet and supporting specific physiological functions, they are not intended to treat diseases. This function corresponds to medicines. All Nutribiolite products are not intended to replace medications and neither does it dispense with medical advice in situations of illness.
Nutribiolite develops top-quality natural supplements, based on the most recent scientific literature, and make them available to everyone at a fair and reasonable price.
ALPHA IS SUITABLE FOR VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS.
LACTOSE FREE, SUGAR FREE.
FREE OF (GMO): Free of genetically modified ingredients in accordance with Regulation (EU) 1169/2011.
BSE/TSE FREE: In accordance with Regulation (CE) 999/2001 and Directives 99/742/CE and 97/534/CE.
NON-IRRADIATED: In accordance with Directives 1999/2/CE and 1000/3/CE.
FREE OF CONTAMINANTS: In accordance with Regulations (EU) 1881/2006 and 629/2008.
MADE IN SPAIN under strict standards of good manufacturing practices, traceability and the strictest quality protocols, from origin to final product.
RAW MATERIALS: All our raw materials are of the highest quality and have a traceability system from their origin. All our ingredients are analyzed by standardized physical, chemical and microbiological tests, amply meeting the safety and quality specifications required by national and European authorities.
LABELING: The labeling of our products conforms to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 and its subsequent amendments, with the aim of guaranteeing a high level of consumer protection in relation to the food information.
PACKAGING: Our packaging complies with Regulation (CE) No. 1935/2004 and its subsequent amendments, on materials and objects intended to come into contact with food, with the aim of ensure a high level of protection of human health and the interest of consumers.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 4304 – Ginkgo Biloba (Common Name : Ginkgo) – blood system microcirculation – for symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate cerebrovascular insufficiency.; Available from: https://open.efsa.europa.eu/questions/EFSA-Q-2010-00257.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 2208 – Allium sativum – common name : Garlic – Vascular and Vein Health – “Used for the good circulation of blood in microvessels” – “Helps to decrease the sensations of heavy leggs”. Available from: https://open.efsa.europa.eu/questions/EFSA-Q-2008-2941.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 2232 – Avena sativum – common name : Oat – Invigoration of body – “Used to feel more energetic” – “Helps to find more energy” – “Contributes to find more energy” – “Used for mental and physical fatigue” – “Helps to enhance mental and physical capacities” – “Contributes to enhance mental and physical capacities” – “Helps to strengthen the body” – “Contributes to strengthen the body” – “Supports energetic alertness” – “Tonic effect” – “Makes you feel more energetic” – “Has stimulating and tonic properties that contribute to the resistance against mental and physical fatigue”. Available from: https://open.efsa.europa.eu/questions/EFSA-Q-2008-2965.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 3864 – Lepidium meyenii (Common Name : Maca) – Physical and mental health – Source of energy – supports physical and mental performance – helps maintain optimal stamina, feelings and vitality.; Available from: https://open.efsa.europa.eu/questions/EFSA-Q-2008-4580.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 4360 – Avena sativa-Seeds-Oat straw – Hormonal Balance – Thyroide function and production of hormone , energy metabolism.; Available from: https://open.efsa.europa.eu/questions/EFSA-Q-2010-00313.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 2831 – Tribulus terrestris – Sexual organs and/or hormone activity – Promotes sexual desire. Promotes sexual capacity.; Available from: https://open.efsa.europa.eu/questions/EFSA-Q-2008-3564.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 2839 – Maca plante – Stimule la fertilité – A une influence bénéfique sur la fertilité.; Available from: https://open.efsa.europa.eu/questions/EFSA-Q-2008-3572.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 3416 – Lepidium meyenii (commonly used name: Maca) – fertility – It helps in maintaining natural sexual activity and energy.; Available from: https://open.efsa.europa.eu/questions/EFSA-Q-2008-4145.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 2113 – Piper nigrum Fruit – Immunity & Antioxidant – Has significant antioxidant properties. Helps to maintain the integrity of the body by its antimicrobial and anti-parasitic effects and support for the immune system.; Available from: https://open.efsa.europa.eu/questions/EFSA-Q-2008-2846.
In food supplement reviews, results may vary from person to person. Customer opinions are independent and do not represent the views of Nutribiolite.
Subscribe to our newsletter to save 5% on your first order.
This offer can be combined with all the other offers in the website.
You have successfully joined us. Please check your email with the discount code.