MINFIRE is a caffeine-free food supplement with nootropic ingredients, developed to help boost concentration, memory, intellectual performance, promote cognitive functions and protect the brain against oxidative stress. This formula combines the active ingredients of 4 concentrated extracts of medicinal plants, 2 natural sources of neurotransmitters (choline and tyrosine) and Phosphatidylserine, an important constituent of the brain’s gray matter.
💥CAFFEINE-FREE: The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) recommends not consuming more than 400 mg of caffeine per day. If you are already a coffee lover, if you consume other supplements rich in caffeine during the day, or feel a little uncomfortable with products rich in this substance, then MINFIRE was developed especially for you.
Bacopa: extract 30: 1 (Bacopa monnieri, minimum 50% of bacacosides).
Lion’s mane: 10: 1 extract (Hericium erinaceus, min. 30% polysaccharides) – source of beta-glucans, hericenones and erinacines.
Green tea: 100: 1 extract (Camellia sinensis, min. 50% EGCG, caffeine free)
Ginkgo: 50: 1 extract (Ginko biloba, min. 24% flavonoid glycosides, 6% terpene lactones).
Phosphatidylserine 20% (from vegetable origin/soy).
👉 For those who prefer a caffeinated nootropic, we have developed ONIT (available soon!)
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS.
Out of stock
MINFIRE combines a very complete list of active principles, working synergistically and effectively without the action of stimulants such as caffeine. The action of MINFIRE is based on the beneficial properties of its ingredients on the cholinergic system, as well as its neuroprotective and cognitive enhancement activities, widely described in the scientific literature.
The unbeatable formula of MINFIRE:
- 200 mg of concentrated extract of Bacopa monnieri standardized in 50% in bacosides, sources of bacosics and saponins. They have neuroprotective properties and properties to improve cognitive abilities.
- 200 mg of choline L-bitrartate, an efficient source of choline, the precursor of acetylcholine, the main neurotransmitter of the parasympathetic nervous system (or cholinergic system).
- 150 mg of concentrated extract of Hericium erinaceus, source of beta-D-glucans and the terpenoids hericenone and erinazine, which are noted for their protective properties of the functional integrity of cholinergic neurons.
- 150 mg of L-tyrosine, the amino acid precursor of dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline neurotransmitters (substances closely related to mood states) and thyroid hormones Thyroxine-T4 and triiodothyronine-T3 (responsible for metabolism regulation).
- 100 mg of concentrated extract of Camellia sinensis, a source of epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), which protects neuronal cells from associated damage and suppresses the activity of pro-inflammatory metabolites produced in the body.
- 60 mg of concentrated extract of Ginkgo biloba, source of flavonoid glycosides and terpene lactones. It exerts constrictive and dilating effects on blood vessels, increasing blood flow to the brain and consequently its levels of glucose and ATP, resulting in improved cognitive function and mental health.
- 50 mg of phosphatidylserine 20% from soy lecithin. Phosphatidylserine is the main class of anionic phospholipids that are particularly important in the plasma membrane of neural tissues, responsible for the flexibility and permeability of the cell membrane, allowing the entry and exit of nutrients.
MINFIRE is designed to support cognitive functions such as concentration, memory and intellectual performance and to protect the brain against cognitive impairment.
|Bacopa herb extract 30:1 (Bacopa monnieri L. Wettst) titrated to 50% in bacosides||200|
|Lion’s mane fruiting body extract 10:1 (Hericium erinaceus Bull. Pers.) titrated to 30% in polysaccharides||150|
|Green tea leaf extract 100:1 (Camellia sinensis L. Kuntze) titrated to 95 % in polyphenols, 80 % in catechins and 50% in EGCG||100|
|Ginkgo leaf extract 50:1 (Ginkgo biloba L) titrated to 24% in flavonoid glycosides and 6% in terpene lactones||60|
|Phosphatidylserine 20% in soy lecithin||50|