The Holder informs you that about your personal data, you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any Client, Subscriber or User who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, request its portability, oppose its processing, limit its use or request its deletion from the servers controlled by the Data Controller.
For your information:
- Users with a Client account: In this case, to exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a valid proof of identification, such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document.
- Users subscribing to the newsletter: At any time, the User subscriber to the Nutribiolite newsletter may revoke his subscription through the link adapted for this purpose sent at the end of each newsletter (“unsubscribe” link). Alternatively, you may send an email to email@example.com, using exactly the same email address that was used to subscribe to the newsletter, stating your intention to unsubscribe.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation. The exercise of Your rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.