This Legal Notice regulates the use and utilization of the nutribiolite.com website (hereinafter Website) owned by Nutribiolite SL (hereinafter Nutribiolite). Browsing this Website confers the condition of User of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this Legal Notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by Nutribiolite, in which case it will be published as far in advance as possible on this Website. It is therefore advisable to read their contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this Website.
The User, in addition, undertakes to make proper use of the Website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order and this Legal Notice and shall be liable to Nutribiolite or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and Nutribiolite may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
Nutribiolite, in compliance with Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2000 on certain aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce in the Internal Market (Directive on electronic commerce), informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: Nutribiolite SL.
- Its CIF is: B47803804
- Its registered office is at: c/ Murillo 6, 1B, 47007 Valladolid, Spain.
- Its industrial address is: c/ Dr. Moreno 20, Pta. Baja, Puerta 5, 47008 Valladolid, Spain.
- It is registered in the: Mercantile Register of Valladolid, sheet VA-31321, folio 217 of volume1573 of the file.
- It is registered in the: Register of Companies and food activities: 26.019586/VA
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that we detail below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+34) 983 654 678 (phone service in English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- Customer service chat on our website: nutribiolite.com
- Postal address: c/ Murillo 6, 1B, 47007 Valladolid, Spain
All notifications and communications between the Client and Nutribiolite will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by any of the means listed above. For all purposes, Customer means the User who purchases the Products sold through the Nutribiolite Online Store on this Website.
4. ACCESS AND USE
The Website and its services are free and open access. However, Nutribiolite may condition the use of some of the services offered to the prior completion of the corresponding form. In this case, the user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to Nutribiolite and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of Nutribiolite and not to use them for, among others:
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other Users or restricted areas of the computer systems of Nutribiolite or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Impersonate the identity of any other User.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of Nutribiolite’s or third parties’ information.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or modify the contents of this Website, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for the purpose of selling products or services or other commercial nature without the consent or express authorization of Nutribiolite.
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist advocacy or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Nutribiolite or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the Website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which Nutribiolite provides its services.
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Nutribiolite, and none of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to be transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
In short, Users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of Nutribiolite, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a link or hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between Nutribiolite and the owner of the website in which the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Nutribiolite of its contents or services.
Nutribiolite is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this Website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The information contained in this Website is of a general nature, is provided for illustrative and informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other health care professionals. Therefore, the information provided on this Website should not be used to diagnose or treat any health problem, nor to prescribe any medication. In addition, access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its accuracy, currency, timeliness or usefulness for any particular purpose. Nutribiolite excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the Webiste or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the Website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the Users.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, Nutribiolite is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, Nutribiolite disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this Website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the User about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered on this Website. Nutribiolite does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. Nutribiolite is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
6. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any User or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through this Website, they must send a notification to Nutribiolite duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
8. APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the User’s domicile.
In order to present claims in the use of our services the User or Client can go by mail to the electronic or physical address indicated in the section “2. IDENTIFICATION”, committing ourselves to look for an amicable solution of the conflict at all times.
❱ Last update: 05/08/2022.