DIGELIT is a food supplement that combines digestive enzymes and medicinal plant extracts to promote a better food digestion, fight constipation, abdominal bloating and flatulence.
- Bromelain, extracted from the stem of pineapple.
- Patented DigeZyme® enzyme complex, composed by amylase, protease, lactase, cellulase and lipase from vegetal origin.
- Concentrated Fennel seed extract (4: 1).
- Concentrated Ginger root extract (10: 1) standardized to 5% gingerols.
- Concentrated Gentian root extract (5: 1).
The enzymatic blend DigeZyme® + Bromelain acts on the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, milk and fats, allowing a more efficient breakdown and absorption of these nutrients in the digestive tract.
The presence of Ginger and Gentian extracts helps to stimulate digestion (production of gastric juices and bile), favoring the digestion of food. Fennel extract is a powerful carminative that promotes intestinal motility and helps fight constipation, abdominal discomfort and flatulence.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS.
DIGELIT is made up of a blend of digestive enzymes and medicinal plant extracts that aim to aid in the digestion of food and intestinal motility, fighting constipation, abdominal bloating and flatulence.
Digestive enzymes are involved in the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Through their action, they facilitate the digestive process and help the body to absorb nutrients more efficiently:
- Bromelain enzyme is obtained from the stem of the pineapple (Ananas comosus Merr.) and has a high enzymatic activity (2500 GDU/g). Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme responsible for the hydrolysis of peptide bonds in proteins, resulting in the production of free amino acids. A more efficient digestion of proteins is important for an efficient supply of amino acids, which is essential for the development and repair of muscles and tissues, the natural synthesis of various enzymes (including digestive enzymes) and the transport of various nutrients in the organism. Bromelain is also an enzyme that has been shown to be effective in anti-inflammatory activity as it reduces the production of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins by modulating arachidonic acid. Its enzymatic activity can reduce the discomfort associated with injuries .
- DigeZyme® multienzyme complex is obtained through a patented method of microbial carbohydrate fermentation. This is the only method currently available on the market capable of producing the main enzymes intended for food (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase) with high enzymatic activity and completely from plant sources. The other alternatives of multienzyme complexes are obtained from pancreas of pigs and cows, something that represents a conflict of interest in vegetarian and vegan consumers. DigeZyme® enzymes, like all the ingredients used to make DIGELIT capsules, are obtained without the use of genetically modified organisms like most patents that use digestive enzymes.
DigeZyme® complex enzymes:
Amylase 24000 U/g: To breaks down carbohydrates, such as starch, glycogen, and polysaccharides into smaller units.
Protease 6000 U/g: Responsible for the hydrolysis of peptide bonds and the breakdown of proteins into amino acids.
Lactase 4000 U/g: To breaks down lactose to glucose and galactose.
Cellulase 1000 U/g: To breaks down cellulose fibers, which helps to release nutrients in both fruits and vegetables.
Lipase 200 U/g: Responsible for the hydrolysis of triglycerides from animal fats and vegetable oils.
Ginger, Gentian and Fennel extracts aims to regulate digestion by stimulating the production of gastric juices and bile and by regulating gastrointestinal tone and favoring gastric and intestinal motility.
|COMPOSITION (2 capsules)||mg||U*|
DigeZyme® Multi-enzyme Complex
Concentrated Fennel seed extract (4:1)
[of which gingerols: 2.5 mg]
|Concentrated Ginger root extract (10:1)||50||–|
|Concentrated Gentian root extract (5:1)||50||–|