Aptozen is the combination of ashwagandha and rhodiola extracts, known as adaptogens1-3, with the amino acids, L-5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP, from the seed of Griffonia) and L-theanine, developed to help improve resistance to stress and promote biological processes associated with improving mood and relaxation.
Ashwagandha and rhodiola extracts help to improve resistance to stress, reducing the feeling of fatigue, improving physical and mental performance, without destabilizing body functions.1,2
The 5-HTP of the extract of Griffonia (Griffonia simplicifolia), precursor of serotonin, helps in the improvement of brain activity, where the management of emotions such as mood, stress, anxiety, fatigue or insomnia occurs.4
L-theanine acts on biological processes associated with relaxation. 5
- Ashwagandha root extract (Withania somnifera), standardized to 5% withanolides.
- Rhodiola root extract (Rhodiola rosea), standardized to 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides.
- Griffonia seed extract (Griffonia simplicifolia), standardized to 30% in 5-HTP.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 3251 – Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera) – Adaptogenic properties.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 2659 – extract of rhodolia (Rhodiola rosea) – adaptogen, helps to stimulate nervous system.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 4195 – Withania somnifera ROOT – Energy.
- Extracted from the EFSA health claims application list, under evaluation: ID 2446 – Griffonia simplicifolia (Griffonia) – Nervous system function.
- Juneja, L.R., et al., L-theanine—a unique amino acid of green tea and its relaxation effect in humans. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 1999. 10(6): p. 199-204.
|COMPOSITION||2 capsules (mg)*|
|Ashwagandha root [Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal] extract standardized to 5% withanolides||300|
|Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea L.) extract standardized to 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides||200|
|Griffonia seed extract [Griffonia simplicifolia (DC.) Baill.] standardized to 30% L-5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP)||168|
*:recommended daily dose
Other ingredients: Rice starch; vegetable capsule: coating agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
✅ VEGETAL CAPSULES
✅ NON IRRADIATED
✅ ALLERGEN FREE
✅ BPA FREE
✅ LACTOSE FREE
✅ SUITABLE FOR VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS
In food supplement reviews, results may vary from person to person. Customer opinions are independent and do not represent the views of Nutribiolite SL.